Monday, April 30, 2012

Dancing, Studying, Writing

Screnzy update: At 58,198 words. 1800 to go by 9:45 tonight, so I have a buffer of time for PDF conversion and uploading before my internet is shut off. Woo!

Education Public Service Announcement: all teachers who assign large projects due right after prom need to stop being shocked when the kind of girls who buy $500 dresses aren't ready to present that Monday. I think it's funny, but you don't and neither do the students. Just saying



So I had a vague hope that no one would mention the dance-off bit today. No such luck. Such is the curse of a small school. I'm now mildly infamous.

I regret nothing!




I've got a week to study for AP Psych, two weeks to study for AP US History, and something between the two to ignore AP Lang in favor of US History. Tonight is my last night to do anything other than study obsessively, and even that's only to get my last 1.8k words in. If I'm not seen in the time between now and May 14, don't worry, I'm just hiding and obsessively studying Quizlet terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment