Friday, August 3, 2012

I Accidently Tagged Myself

This is the Top Blog Award, given by Miss Vixen. I accidentally awarded it to myself when I commented on Liam's blog, which means that I lay no blame on him for this other than making it self-awarding. Alas.

In any case, The Rules:

-You must take my answers out of the questions and answer them for yourself
-You must nominate your favorite top 5 bloggers
-You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
-If you have already received this award before, you don’t have to do it unless you really, really want to


-Top 5 likes:
Chocolate, reading, sleep, old books, and new music.

-Top 5 fears:
Free fall, losing the regard of my family, failing out of school, getting less than a 4.0, and not getting into the colleges to which I'm going to apply.

-Top 5 wishes:
To be able to have a real career in music, to have a real nakama, to really know who I am, to be able to be who I am, and to get a really nice computer and sound system.

-Top 5 favorite animals:
Frogs, cats, horses, smart dogs, ravens

-Top 5 favorite foods:
Chocolate, tabasco flavored cheezits, apple-cinnamon pie, pumpkin pie, vegetarian chile.

-Top 5 books:
Oh god. Um. Good Omens (Gaiman and Pratchett), HHGTTG (Adams), The Gone-Away World (Harkaway), everything else by Pratchett, everything else by Gaiman.

-Top 5 movies:
Much easier. Mirrormask, Curse of the Black Pearl, Benny and Joon, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Matrix. 

-Top 5 dream vacation spots:
Paris, London, New York, Chicago, or somewhere I could see the stars.

-Top 5 favorite people:
Thomas Jefferson, Thadeus Stevens, Neil Gaiman, Sam from Benny and Joon, and Aaron whose surname I shan't post.

-Top 5 favorite fruits:
Cherries, apples, lemons, mangoes, and papayas.

-Top 5 favorite flowers:
Jasmine, roses, daisies, lilacs, and the little yellow things that look sort of like violets, but aren't.

-Top 5 future careers:
Music performer, music technician, sound woman, writer, stage hand. (There's a theme here.)

-Top 5 girls names:
Heather, Elizabeth, Hermione, Marie, Catherine

-Top 5 boys names:
Thadeus, Nicholas, Gregory, Christopher, Adrian

-Top 5 things you’d rather be doing:
Sleeping, writing Camp Nano, singing, playing piano, and hanging out with friends.

Done!

I tag anyone who wants it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. In about a minute, I'll have a round 8k. My goal is 62k, so it's 2k a day for me.

      Delete