Thursday, May 31, 2012

Easiness and Guns

Well, that calc. final was easy.

 Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, so that's all I'll say.

The foreigns are leaving in roughly two weeks, and since we realized exactly how much American culture they've missed out on, we're trying to educate them. This weekend, it's either rollerblading or shooting guns. When I pointed out that there's just about nothing more American than shooting things, the general complaint from the Americans in the room was, 'Yeah, but do we really want to give guns to the communists?' (They're all from the former USSR satellite nations.) They were joking. I'm 99% sure of that.

In any case, I'm going shooting guns this weekend, both legit ones with gunpowder and stuff, and the kind that you control on the 70 plasma screen tv my friend keeps in his barn.

Yes, I have friends who keep televisions like that in their barns. We're a bunch of hicks, where else would it go? You should understand that this is the same guy who keeps the family's gun collection in his room. His dad is a freaking gun dealer. You could live through world wars III through X at his house.

If the zombie apocalypse happens, look for me there.

Big booms are going to happen. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment