First, a letter:
Mr. Murphy, you are one of my favorite teachers. Seriously. It's a little disappointing you're retiring next year, but since you're older than dirt, I'm not complaining. Thank you for the candy. Just so you know, I never ate any of it, because wintergreen is awful and free candy is always a little sketchy, but I fed it to my friends. They'd like to thank you, as well.
This letter is mostly to thank you for the biology final, however. I almost feel a little guilty about how quickly I finished, considering that all I studied beforehand were the tests, and those for maybe twenty minutes. I have a semi-photographic memory, Mr. Murphy. When you take the questions word for word from the chapter tests, switching the orders of the answers doesn't work. I have a catalog in my head of every question and every correct answer. Nice try, though. I appreciate the college credit.
In any case, I'll miss you next year. You need to make sure the new biology teacher informs every student about the elastic properties of frog eyeballs - the Anatomy kids still talk about that. The glowing bacteria lab needs to continue, as well.
- Gabi
Next:
I got a haircut. Four inches, gone. All of one person noticed, though, because two and a half feet minus four inches still equals more than two feet, which still registers in people's minds as 'really freaking long'. However, it's super wavy now. Neat trick, that.
Lastly:
No more finals! Huzzah!
Two more days of school! Huzzah!
Then freedom to participate in 50/90 and finish my rough draft! Huzzah... Crap. I need to finish my rough draft.
IN ANY CASE, freedom to sleep in late! Huzzah!
No comments:
Post a Comment